The goal of the CAELI District Innovation Hub is to build capacity within school districts to increase equitable access to culturally relevant environmental literacy learning experiences for students, especially those who have not previously had these opportunities. We are committed to supporting leading edge district exemplars and models to showcase successes along the path to systemic integration of environmental literacy with districts’ goals for culture, student achievement, wellness, and sustainability.
Learn more about our…
- Build a community of district practitioners and partners.
- Create, curate and share environmental literacy and sustainability resources.
- Build capacity for district planning for environmental literacy and sustainability.
- Cultivate, support, and showcase leading edge exemplars.
- Research, design, and deliver the best green district support strategies.