District Innovation Hub
The goal of the CAELI District Innovation Hub is to build capacity within school districts to increase equitable access to culturally relevant environmental literacy learning experiences for students, especially those who have not previously had these opportunities. We are committed to supporting leading-edge district exemplars and models to showcase successes along the path to systemic integration of environmental literacy with districts’ goals for culture, student achievement, wellness, and sustainability.
Learn more about our…
- Build a community of district practitioners and partners.
- Create, curate and share environmental literacy and sustainability resources.
- Build capacity for district planning for environmental literacy and sustainability.
- Cultivate, support, and showcase leading edge exemplars.
- Research, design, and deliver the best green district support strategies.
- Webinar Series: Join the California Environmental Literacy Initiative’s District Innovation Hub in an interactive online series showcasing the work of inspiring equity-focused leaders in environmental literacy and school sustainability. From 4:00–5:30 p.m. on the third Thursday of each month, you will hear in-depth accounts of district success stories, followed by informal discussions and networking with like-minded colleagues. Folks who lead, work in, or support California’s school districts are especially encouraged to join. Register here for the meetings.
- Green Schools Meet-Up: Bring together district staff for education sessions at the Green California Schools and Community Colleges Summit and Exposition.