The CAELI Community-Based Partner Innovation Hub works to strengthen and engage informal and nonformal providers around a unified approach to better address equity and inclusion and align with the needs of formal K-12 education to elevate environmental literacy across the state.
Learn more about our…
- Convene a broad range of community-based partners across the state working in support of environmental literacy.
- Identify gaps and needs not met by current environmental education providers within the environmental education landscape (audience: formal education).
- Determine needs and opportunities of community-based providers for increased capacity, strengthened partnerships with formal education, and increased relevance for student populations (audience: community-based EE providers).
- Determine additional field-level priorities, which may include policy, funding coordination, tools and resource development, and innovations in environmental education to better address equity and inclusion and align with the needs of formal K–12 education.
- Formal education landscape analysis
- Needs assessment for Community-Based Partners
- Demonstration of impact