Equity Innovation Hub
The CAELI Equity Innovation Hub promotes the equity literacy of all CAELI members by providing or linking members to professional learning opportunities so that they can strengthen their ability to center equity in their respective work plans and efforts, and to help build each person’s equity literacy. The hub provides support and guidance to other hubs as each works toward centering equity as they focus on achieving their goals.
Learn more about our…
- Build Infrastructure for CAELI equity literacy.
- Support CAELI Theory of Action focus areas.
- Support CAELI public relations/Communications strategy.
- Advocate for funding to support Equity + Environment + Education.
- Equity Literacy Guidebook: Develop a set of resources for CAELI members to reference as they strive to learn more about equity, inclusion, justice, and cultural relevance.
- Designing for the Margins–Guidebook Expansion and Toolkit: Expand the Equity Guidebook to include a section on designing for the margins based upon the statewide equity indicators (Free/Reduced Lunch, students of color, English Language Learners, Special Education, etc.).