Policy Innovation Hub
The Policy Innovation Hub promotes the understanding of statewide policy, legislation, and funding of all CAELI members as it relates to equitably advancing environmental literacy in California’s TK-12 schools. The innovation hub supports statewide efforts to secure funding, pass legislation, or change policies that advance environmental literacy.
Learn more about our…
- Build infrastructure for CAELI policy, advocacy, and legislation literacy.
- Support efforts to increase state funding to advance environmental literacy, climate change education, and environmental justice.
- Highlight success stories related to policy, legislation, and funding and how civic engagement and youth activism relate to this work.
- Policy Literacy: Develop a set of resources for CAELI members to reference as they strive to learn more about statewide policy.
- Support for Funding: Review, comment, and advocate for statewide efforts that will secure additional funding for environmental literacy programs and initiatives.
- Highlight Success Stories: Seek and publish stories that showcase the success of efforts related to changing policy, passing legislation, securing funding and that demonstrate civic engagement and youth activism.